Tuesday 1 March 2016

Craft Stash Vids

I am feeling so, so lucky right now. It was such a gamble going freelance but so many people have put their faith in me and I feel very humbled by that. My latest venture is doing videos for Craft Stash using their wonderful collection of dies. They are lovely folk to work with! I've done two videos this month that I'd like to share with you.

My first video shows two cards created using the Apple Blossom Leaf 3 die and working with the Apple Blossom Hexagon die as a stencil. The background uses my old favourites - Distress Inks.


My second video is this bee card - I hate to blow my own trumpet but I think it's soooooooooooooooo cute!!! I used the Apple Blossom Hexagon Panel die again, cutting it up to make a honeycomb effect. The stamps are JOFY for PaperArtsy, in case you were wondering ;).

Finally here's one you might have missed last month - I didn't realise it had gone up already (what with Stitches prep, the last few weeks are a bit of a blur!!!)

Dies are all available from Craft Stash - 20% off your first order if you join their mailing list too by the looks of it (gotta love a discount!).

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon.
Katy x

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Katy so pleased for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant work katy ... i especially love the green one. green is so pretty. my fave colour. hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Katy! Keep going because of these are gorgeous hun Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Hello fellow DT member - we had the same idea with those Hexagons!! I could only think of bees. You've inspired me to really get going with videos. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great videos Katy. Welcome to the team X X X

    ReplyDelete