Wednesday 27 January 2016

Create your Future for Visible Image


Today's make for Visible Image is a clean and simple tag card. I'm often asked what I do with the tags I create and they make great cards - simply cut another tag, fold a small flap at the top and adhere the flap to the back of the decorated tag to allow it to stand.


I stamped the overlapping circles in black Archival then coloured each one with Distress Ink - I used Twisted Citron, Abandoned Coral and Cracked Pistachio. I stamped a splat in black inside each circle to add detail. I stamped the words and cut them out individually before mounting to the card on 3D foam pads. I matted the tag onto black card and created a back as described above to allow it to stand.

This card really highlights how brilliantly words can work as a focal point when combined with abstract or background images. Hope you like it!

Warm wishes,
Katy x

I used these stamps on my card:

Create Your Future

Orbital

Ink Splats

3 comments: