Sunday 1 February 2015

Love in the Air!

Sorry I've been awol for a bit - lots going on, won't bore you with details. Anyway, it's time for another Rubber Dance Colour Challenge! This month's (optional) theme is LOVE - the theme is totally open to interpretation but I went quite traditional with this altered heart. All the challenge details can be found over on the RD Blog,


My background is stamped with the RD lace background in red (quite subtle) and then around the edges with a flourish (from RD For the Birds set). I then added a layer of Mod Podge, sprinkled it with the heart confetti and then secured the confetti with a top coat of Mod Podge.

I've also really been enjoying the Frilly and Funkie challenges and this month the theme is Valen-twine. Twine was a perfect finishing touch alongside the rough corrugated card of course to create a hanger for the heart.

My final challenge entry is We Do Doobadoo - theme Romance.

Thanks for popping over :).

Love,
Me x

Stamps used:




2 comments:

  1. All you need is love :-) And stamps and chocolate ...and a dog! Love your heart, Katy! Thank you for spreading the word about our challenge this month and for using my stamps in such a beautiful way. I hadn't recognized that swirl if you hadn't mentioned where it was from - I have to use it more!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful heart Katy, love the aqua shade with the red and all the different textures are fab!

    ReplyDelete