Saturday 18 October 2014

Tando Animals Week


The theme this week at Tando is animals - and as anyone who sees my Facebook shares will know, my fave animals are bats! This also means I love Halloween, so here's a card featuring a pair of winged beauties in a spooky, misty Halloween scene!


I used the Tando Minis Bats for my main focal point, simply painting them black for a silhouette effect.

The moon is created using a circle mask around which I blended Distress Inks. I then used the negative of the circle to add some light yellow colouring and speckled stamping in grey to the moon, giving it more detail.

The Stampendous landscape stamp is added in grey to make it look like it's shrouded in mist. Finally I placed the bats silhouetted against the full moon and added a sentiment by Stampotique.

Hope you like! Happy Hauntings!!!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment