Saturday 16 August 2014

Tim's Tags - August


My entry for Tim's tags this month. I didn't follow the tag closely but I did use the fabulous Tissue Tape Resist technique that he demoed. Will definitely use this again - it makes the words pop really nicely.

This beautiful face stamp and the sentiment are Stampers Anonymous. I teamed them with an awesome set of flower stamps from Rubber Dance called Bold and Beautiful.

I finished the tag simply with some Idea-ology and dyed seam binding.

Am also entering my tag for Country View Challenges Word Play, as a big part of my design is this gorgeous sentiment.

See you soon!
Katy x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Katy!! Thank you for using my flower stamps on this coooool tag!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love the stamps you have used.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Katy - love your take on this months tag- the sentiment is brilliant

    Mines up would love you to visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag Katy - love the delicate colours and Bibi's stamps look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag - love the gentle tinting on the face, and the words stamped over the tissue tape. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete