Thursday 12 May 2011

My very own stamps!!!

I can hardly believe it (still pinching myself!) but my very first set of stamps went on sale today, as part of the Toodles & Binks range. I've been working hard alongside Kay Bolton (who has been a dream to work with, talk about low pressure!) to bring out a range of retro and vintage themed stamps. It happened kind of by accident following an off-the-cuff conversation and I am quite surprised how much I have enjoyed creating the plates.

The first release is available over at Stamp Galaxy right now! I've yet to get my sticky mitts on them but am very much looking forward to creating some samples very soon.

My next set is much more vintage in style and should be out in the next week!

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Hehe any minute now the pressing will begin ... I can't wait to actually touch them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Katy! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Katy - a wonderful set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, congratulations Katy a beautiful set of stamps. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations, They are brilliant I can't wait to play with them as well:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girlfriend how wonderful that feeling must be. Can't wait to see the others as they become live..................

    You rock

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that must feel gooooooood !! Congrats Katy !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are great Katy. COngratulations. Cant wait to see your samples!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tooo exciting to put into words, you go girl!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so excited for you, hon and i can't wait to have a play with them too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Well done you!! These are lovely images. You have every right to be VERY excited!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge congratulations Katy, they look great. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooohooooo, Congrats, Katy! Gorgeous set - LOVE these vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh! These are gorgeous! Makes me wanna play with them! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just discovered these on your blog Katy - well done they are fabulous! Jean

    ReplyDelete