Friday 22 April 2011

Distress Inks masterclass anyone?

My next class - a Distress Inks Masterclass - is now up for booking on over at Bubbly Funk! Distress Ink techniques are something I have been asked for by people attending other workshops, so I put this class together just to teach all the fab things you can do with these inks (can you tell I really like Distress Inks!).

Class takes place on Sat 7th May - it's almost all day 10.30-4. Look forward to meeting you if you come along!

On a side note, a few people have asked me if the class will run again because they can't make the date - do leave me a comment if this applies to you because if there is enough demand I am sure Caroline will repeat the class later in the year :).

I have a lovely vintage sewing themed project in the pipeline for June so keep an eye out for more info on that.

Bye for now :)

2 comments:

  1. These examples are great Katy and am sure your class will get fully booked. Popped by to wish you a very Happy Easter, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy hon, you need to do some classes down South! I'd be at every one.

    ReplyDelete