Monday 16 August 2010

Disneyland Paris - woo hooooooooooooooooo

I am sooooooooooooooooo excited - we've booked to go to Disneyland Paris in Dec for a few days. I've never done Disney at Xmas so obviously I am barely coping with the excitement LOL.

This is just a really simple little planner I made to keep all the holiday info in the same place. The pockets are made from trimmed down envelopes I lined with some old Disney paper I'd had lying around for ages. Each envelope pocket contains a little tag on which I can write info like parade times, meal bookings and (most importantly) my souvenir shopping list! It's a really simple little thing but it is meant to be functional, hence the decoration is minimal.

I thought the image of Mickey rather summed up my feelings about the forthcoming trip!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. OOh you lucky girl, I'm so jealous:D
    This fabulous planner will be a delight to fill, love Micky's expression. Now you'll be counting down the days:D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited - you??? Never!!!!

    Do love that image of Mickey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great fun! Gotta love Disney! Wondeful planner!

    ReplyDelete