Saturday 17 April 2010

For you

Oh dear I haven't been a very good blogger lately, have I? It seems everything I've been doing is for the Gingersnaps team or for publication and I can't show any of it! It also didn't help that my mojo went on holiday for a few days... how dare it!

Been a busy day today - beautiful sunshine meant we could get out into the garden and plant some lovely new things. Me time this afternoon so I plan a little bit of scrapbooking I think.

Anyway, back to all things crafty, today I have a quick card to share. I actually made this from a reject piece from another project and the bits I had in lying on my desk. This isn't the way I normally create - I like to be much more specific - but I think it turned out OK. Always useful to have a spare card or too as well isn't it?

The great big stamp is by Fancy Pants and I love it but rarely use any of the others off the sheet (it's one of those giant 12x12 packs). I coloured over the stamped image with white Coloursoft pencil - I love this effect, I think it's so pretty.

Thanks for popping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Katy x

6 comments:

  1. very very pretty, I love the effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Katy !! like this very much
    hugs,
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant love the white it really makes that flourish pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi katy
    Lovely card and a really effective technique. Amazing leftovers!!!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design! So beautiful clean yet so lovely and feminine!

    ReplyDelete