Monday 25 January 2010

Sarah's Cards Challenge LO

Been playing with my Sarah's Cards Jan kit again and this time I decided to do the Sarah's Cards sketch challenge (here)

This kit has been a revelation and I have done more LOs in a weekend than ever before. Three that is - yes I know I am not going to break any records but for someone who can spend that long choosing a piece of paper, believe me this is an achievement! LOL.
The chipboard shapes were white but I inked them up to tone with the page. The journaling strips are little Jenny Bowlin stickers.
How cute is this photo of my baby dog? That face is soooooooooo adorable.

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh those beautiful puppy dog eyes! Again, a lovely LO! But the eyes do pull you in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is gorgeous!! Love how you have used the papers and such a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO, Katy, Leo is so so adorable.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw how cute! he does look rather sad even tho he's cute! love your LO & the papers you used! thanx for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that gorgeous face :) A beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Katy and I'm impressed, 3 layouts in a weekend, its more than I can usually achieve. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - really love this layout - you have shown off the papers beautifully, and I love your interpretation of the sketch.

    Thank you for taking part xx

    ReplyDelete