Wednesday 13 January 2010

Playing with Page Maps

Here is a layout I made based on a sketch from one of my favourite sites to use - Page Maps. Simple as always, I've stamped a Hero Arts leaf design to create my main embellishment. The papers are MME (thank you Alix), BG Mellow and K&Co Wild Saffron. Quite pleased with this one for once but the photo doesn't do it justice.

These falls in New England were so pretty and it was a lovely riverside walk to reach them too. Page two of my album done - about 20 to go!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Katy, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic title. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty LO and I love the trailing leaves...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab LO ... the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Katy !
    Love pagemags too
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely, lovely layout, I'm such a pagemaps fan too. And so glad I've found your blog, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete