Sunday 10 January 2010

A little BIA project

When I first got my Bind-it-All it sat unloved for a while, but I've been using it rather a lot recently. Yesterday I still wasn't feeling too well so gave up on doing big projects and just had a play with some new stamps I got from Innovative Stamp Creations.

Innovative Stamp Creations (ISC) are a small US firm so you might not have some across them but their stamps are just lush. The set I've used here is called Tranquil.

I sprayed the background with four different shades of Glimmer Mist, so although you can't tell from the photo it's all gorgeous and shimmery! I then repeat stamped the larger flower image from the set in red chalk ink and the smaller flower image in orange to make a background. The set only comes with one bird so I reversed it - I stamped the first one in brown and cut it out. Then I stamped a second one and flipped the card over, inking on the back over the area where the bird is. Then I cut it out and I had a reversed birdy to make a pair. I sprayed both with yet more Glimmer and then just finished with the 'notes' word. Hope you like :).

3 comments:

  1. lovely little book. I've had a BIA on my "want it" list for ages, but haven't accquired one yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, very elegant
    hugs,
    isaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created a gorgeous background with the glimmer mists.

    ReplyDelete