Sunday 17 January 2010

A fishy tale

I made this card for Grandad's birthday as he love to fish and I love nothing better than a really groanworthy pun!

I got the netting background from Innovative Stamp Creations having searched high and low for one I liked. I have used it at least three times already and I've only had it week! Love it. I painted the fish with Glimmer Mist so that they have a little bit of irridescent shimmer like real fish.

Men's cards are really hard for me but I think Gramps will like this one.

As it's a birthday card I am entering it for Hel's Sunday Stampers challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This is a fab mans card love the net effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Gramps will love this card, it is perfect..I bet he will be "hooked" on it and...*groans* will think it is off the scale....*sorry for that, couldn't resist LOL Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper..lovely to see you there :O))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he'll love it, its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your Gramps will love this card and the fishy pun made me smile Thanks for the link to my blog candy and Good Luck.
    Gill

    ReplyDelete