Tuesday 24 November 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Another card challenge; another Christmas card! This time I've used the sketch on Sketch Saturday - these sketches are really kick-starting my xmas card making (just as well really!).

I pared the sketch down a little as I wanted to make something I'd be able to duplicate a few times. It's all stamping again - the tree is Stampin' Up!, the background is a really useful stamp from Crafty Individuals and the greeting is from Stamps Away.

I stamped all the elements with a tri-colour Brilliance inkpad (Twilight) so it was really easy to make this one. Even the scalloped circle is inked with the pink part of the inkpad so it all matches perfectly. I love inkpads me!

The photo doesn't really do it justice - Brilliance ink is hard to photograph. Trust me, it's all pretty and shimmery!

3 comments:

  1. heyyyyyy, great to see you here, hun.
    Love the card, that SU tree is gorgeous!
    isaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOOO great blog sweetie so pleased to see your very own... I have you on my followers list. Very striking card and love the colours. Smiles and HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh yummmeee i have that twilight inkpads...one of the first i ever had...and still a favourite!
    xx

    ReplyDelete